Saturday, January 31, 2015

My Masterpiece

My masterpiece! This project quite interests me I would like to start off and say. It should interest everybody involved as well! My master piece is High School Transformation. Not only am I emphasizing on your physical transformation but your inner and mental transformation as well. I thought that I could put together a video simply just interviewing my senior classmates and learning about their 4 year journey. Highschool is 4 of the most important years of our lives! I don't know about most people, but I myself have changed an incredible amount and looking back reminiscing on that factor absolutely amazes me. Just the way I handle situations, talk, choice of diction, dress and choice of activities is sooooooo different it's crazy! I'd like to end this year by putting a huge smile on everyone's face while we get to sit down and relax watching a video of just growing up. Well all be leaving and to actually go in depth and look into how much we did grow up interests and excites me:) can't wait to get this thing started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment