Monday, January 19, 2015

Hacking My Education

This semester I want to really focus on creating my master piece the ultimate best it can be. I'm a huge procrastinator, but I really want to make this happen because this is something I'm highly interested in! When we were discussing in class which book we wanted to read first, I was highly interested in reading Great Expectations! I'm glad we picked this one first! I'm excited to read McBeth also because my other classmates in other classes have already read it and loved it! If I were to change anything about this class it would be absolutely nothing! I love the way you teach this class and the freedom we have. We have the ability to not have the "typical" school structure with every assignment we get and it's amazing. I'm looking forward to having an amazing last semester of high school and enjoying every minute possible! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment