Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Masterpiece Progress

My masterpiece... Well I'm going to be completely honest. It's the same it has been from the last time I had posted about it. My biggest push I need to get on is starting talk to people, interviewing them, having them pick transformation pictures of themselves throughout high school, I need to make up my questions, I need a camera to record, I need to learn how to make videos and clipping them( which is pretty important) hahaha but knowing me (being the biggest procrastinator in the world) I won't learn until it's clutch time. Go figures. I'm super excited to get it started though it's just extremely hard playing another sport occupying ALL my time:/ LITERALLY.  Spending my spring break in Anaheim for a softball tournament.... So fun. Cannot wait. But on a masterpiece note, I will be checking off "to do's" on my checklist as soon as I can! Can't wait to finish it so you can all enjoy it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment