Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Essay Prewrite

Before writing my essay I threw together some basics revolving the theme and characteristics of the main characters. Why Huxley decided to do certain things throughout the novel still have me questioning myself, but the novel itself has and will still continue to put a big input on our world's society. Was it a warning? Was it just an educated guess? Was it just fiction straight pulled out of pants? There's so many theory's and there's only one answer that will help solve it all and that's time. Time will tell us how precise our society will mirror Huxley's vision. I don't know about you, but I'm curious to find out how exactly our world is going to end up like but that's why there's writers and predictors with great amounts of imagination that can give us that head start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment