Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Green Eggs and Hamlet

A.) Honestly I do not know one thing about Hamlet. I've never been introduced to his work before, but I am interested and curious to see what it's going to be like and if I'm going to enjoy it or not. 
B.) I don't really know anything about Shakespeare as a person ( I probably did but that was freshman year and I forgot) but I have read the famous Romeo and Juliet.
C.) Many students involuntarily frown when they hear the name Shakespeare because he's writing is so hard to read and understand throughout his stories. Old English is an extremely difficult language and not the slightest bit enjoyable. 
D.) We should make this enjoyable and fun by reading the play in class and doing a fun activity with it such as remaking the scenes or doing our own little play so we learn in depth what each scene should portray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment