Friday, April 17, 2015

San Diego State Bound!!!!!

So incredibly excited to say San Diego State University will be my home for the next 4+ years! But really.... I'M GOING TO COLLEGE! Toured the school last weekend and absolutely fell in love! A campus and area couldn't be more perfect for me:) Sitting here and thinking back on high school, I am so glad I pushed myself the way I did. Most people aren't fortunate to be able to live this experience so I will 10000% be privileged to do this with nothing taken for granted. Thank you to all my teachers for helping me accomplishing my goal and well as my friends and MOST importantly my parents for the brilliant job they have done with my life :) Nothing but huge smiles upon my face while posting this and I am so happy! See you in 4 months SDSU! #GoAztecs 

No comments:

Post a Comment